Saturday, December 02, 2006

World AIDS Day and 2 of my favorite companies

Google and (RED) have a lot in common. Two great ideas, with fantastic people behind them, brilliantly executed.

That's why I am madly in love with them both. Completely smitten!

Like Bono, I'm an ideas person. I really, really LOVE great ideas. And like me, and like Bono, the people at Google know a great idea when they see one.

That's why it came as no surprise to me that Google endorsed (RED) yesterday for World AIDS Day. I, however, didn't find out about it 'till this morning when I read (Blog)RED because I have a personalized homepage and don't ever see changes on the main Google page.

According to googlified.com (they have a screen grab), "this is the second time Google promotes non-Google products on their homepage."

2 Comments:

Blogger ZaMa said...

where can I get ther (red) bracelet ??

8:33 AM  
Blogger ZaMa said...

where can I get the red bracelet ?

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home