Friday, June 27, 2008

A Meme

Prolly the only time I'll ever do one of these on here.


The details:
-Post the rules on your blog

-Write six random things about yourself in a blog post

-Tag six people in your post

-Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
-Let the tagger know your entry is up

1. I have seen all 201 episodes of The X-Files.

2. My dreams almost exclusively end up with me being chased by something or someone, and I almost invariably end up flying to try and get away.

3. I am allergic to milk, wheat and eggs.

4. I have attended 5 colleges/universities and have yet to finish a degree.

5. I know very private things about Bono that not even his wife knows.

6. I have visited (not been "through") 22 of the 50 states, Washington DC, and 3 European Countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home